Easy Pancakes Recipe
Easy and Simple pancakes, the only recipe you'll ever need to make perfect pancakes every single time.
- 250 g plain white flour
- a pinch of salt
- 3 eggs beaten
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 g melted butter
1. Sieve the flour and salt into large bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla together.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the flour and whisk thouroughly until well combined.
4. Drizzle in melted butter and whisk again.
5. Leave mixture to stand for at least an hour.
6. Preheat a 30cm crepe or frying pan, coat the base of the pan with either 1/2 teaspoon of butter or vegetable oil
7. Pour in enough of the batter to coat the pan (apprx 100mls)
8. Cook until golden brown on each side
9. Garnish with any toppings of your choice
Serving: 1gCalories: 386kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 16gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 187mgFiber: 2g